About the Role
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Any person wishing to be considered for the role should hold one of the following qualifications or be aspiring towards attaining them.
• Open Water Lifeguard Qualification
• National Pool Lifeguard Qualification – with open water experience
• Aspiring towards British Canoeing Paddlesport Safety and Rescue Course
As Part of your Job role you will be representing the company and all of its qualities. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate most of the skills below
1. Set up and/or Set down of equipment
2. Manual handling – Equipment, boats and people.
3. Leading by example
4. Approachable and professional
5. Customer service experience
6. Computer literate – experience with remote payment systems is desirable.
7. Watersports or Wild swimming experience or qualification.
8. Patient and understanding of others
9. Good with languages – Desirable
The right candidate will be able to take direction from your senior staff members and follow instructions.
You will be a friendly and approachable person able to confidently speak to members of the public.
Have a good knowledge of the activities we offer and our company history.
Customer focused you will respond courteously to customer questions,
The Centre operates 3 days a week from 6am to 12pm, our staff must be able to have a flexible work pattern working a variety of shifts. We are looking for people that can be flexible to take on one or more shifts on a regular basis.
Must be able to speak conversational and written English to an acceptable standard.
Persons over the age of 16 must have an enhanced DBS Check within the last year or be willing to attain one.
Good time keeping skills
Good communication and teamwork skills
Flexible to change
Previous experience in the industry – desirable
Open water lifeguard qualification - desirable full training can be given
19 June 2023
3 July 2023